Friday, October 2, 2009

What to say, What to do?

This one will be short.

Ive been stressed out lately when it comes to finances. But I haven't broken down like I have in the past. Negative Nancy me (ironic because that's my moms name) is actually a little optimistic. Things will be fine. They might take a little time, but they will be just fine.

About 6 months ago I had a minor breakdown in my kitchen because I didn't know how I was going to pay the power bill that was due to be shut off. So bad of a breakdown, Sophia's father wanted to take her for the week. I told him that she is whats keeping me above ground.

I cant tell you what is different this time around. I used to suffer from depression. Not excessive. But i didn't know how to handle anything in my life. If it wasn't perfect there was a problem. Something changed this year. Heartbreak, loss, failure...guess they all make you stronger.

No crying over little things. I have my life, I have my daughter, I have my place (for now) and I have amazing friends. I'm OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment