Thursday, October 8, 2009

Denist

So today I am going to the dentist for a few reasons. I have a chip in one tooth, a filling came out of another and im sure I have a few more cavaties. I havent been to the dentist in probably 14 years. And I dont like them.

It got to the point that I couldnt eat anything without being in pain. Right now, i just ate a bowl of cereal and my left side of my mouth and face are throbbing. Its going to cost me money. My benefits only cover so much of certain things. Anywhere from 90-60 percent covered. I need to get this done. Starting with the worst spot.

Hell, if i cant eat, maybe ill lose weight too!

1 comment:

  1. yes, but if you let it go too long you could end up with an abscess and possibly worse things. :( does the dentist do payment plans?

    ReplyDelete