Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Year in Review

Its been a year...full of ups and way more downs. Sometimes I coasted along, not sure of what was to come all knowing that it would all end up ok. That was this years motto: Its all gonna be ok.

As the year started, my heart was low. My mind wandered a little too far and got myself hurt, again. But as I tend to do, i got over it, in due time of course. I started to pre-occupy myself with friends family and work. Things were changing at home and things were going to get a little harder. I accepted it with open arms and moved on.

Summer was mixed with very high highs, and very even lower lows. Every time I heard his name, it hurt. But i did what i did best and covered my pain with a smile and said "im ok, really". Eventually everything moved on and I really was ok. I learned not to let my heart go so soon and to be a little less like me.

My baby makes everyday a blessing. Her smile makes everything better. I can keep going, but I think the idea is received.

I met AMAZING people this year. People that I will never be able to forget. I normally dont use real names, but this is something that needs names.

I have met George and Vanessa, the life of any party, big-hearted, hilarious and HOT couple. They've made me feel welcome in their house and their family. Through them, I have met Sarah. We have had time to party and talk and its obvious that we were meant to be friends. So much in Common that its scary! Also met David around the same time. Hilarious sweetheart with a never ending smile. Through Tommy, I met Juan. Theres a lot I could say about him, but amazing kinda sums it up. Always makes me laugh and appreciates the simple things in life. But NEVER get him drunk at a football game!! I met his roomie Andi soon after. Genuine heart that Im hoping to get to know more. I met Kristen early this year and had an instant bond. From the start she has been there for me. Even when she didnt know me. Shes been real with me since day 1 and I know she has a genuine heart and infectious laugh. Tina has been my partner in crime sometimes, but I always know she would be there for me. Marianna has become my little party monster! If there is jager nearby, we will be there! There are so many more people I have met, but listing them all would simply take too much room.

My bond with Kassie, Marissa and Christina has grown more and more each day. Ive known them all for different amounts of times, but the love I have for all of them has matured at a rapid speed. Having the points when youre down in life makes you realize who is really there for you.

Deanna is my best friend through and through. No matter what. Ive said it numerous times and will always continue to say it, but I love her more than I ever have before.

The end of this year is ending on a higher note. I cant say that Im the happiest Ive ever been, but im content. The people in my life make everyday worth being around. I have a smile most of the time, and hope that the upcoming year holds just as much hope, joy and love.

Whatever does happen, however, I know that I've had a great 2009. Only I can make 2010 even better. Guess I better get to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment