Thursday, June 3, 2010

Changes?

Some days come on strong. This past week has come on so strong I feel like im overwhelmed. And theres no particular reason for it. I dont know. I know. Those have just been my answers to everything.

"How are you?" "fine"
"are you ok?" "yep"
"anything i can do to help?" "no"

I feel like im on constant repeat with everything.

Work is still good. Still working hard most days. While some people struggle to find a job that suits them, I am happy with mine. Im thankful for that.

My daughter is still #1 in my life. She is the one thing that proves that every day is worthy of another. Terrible 3's take over from time to time, but mostly shes an angel.

I dont like to be at home too often though. My mom has "fallen in love" with someone she has barely been talking to online who currently lives overseas. Im all happy for her if its real but she tends to jump without looking and as her only kid, I worry about her. Shes jumping head first into something that she is 100% confident about. Im more about 40/60. Its her life, not mine but it does affect me. He has already come to visit once and plans another trip within a month. i agreed to meet him this time but do NOT want him at the house around me and my daughter all day. I can go on an on with my concerns, but I wont for my sanity.

I miss Jason more and more everyday. He is overseas and I cant stop thinking about him and want him here with me so much. I might be getting all emotional for no reason. I dont even know if he would want me when he comes back.

Some days I want people over. Other days I want to be all alone curled up in bed. I dont know whats wrong with me.

Til next time.

1 comment: