Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Let it begin

Ive always been the one to write what I feel. Whether the emotion is sad, happy or right down random. To be honest, I was never the type of person to share any of my words. Why? Fear of rejection, fear of criticism, straight up fear.

Why start now? A few reasons I guess.
1) It can be my wind down time at night after work and housework.
2) I'm finally confident in my own skin to not care what others think of my words.
3) A friend started his to journal a fresh start in his life.

Call me a copy cat if you will...but many people have blogs.

This week is starting a lot for me. First full week with my cousin away (she lived with me for 2 years); first week struggling for extra money; first week back on the well needed diet and workout plan; last week of real freedom before I start a second job.

Watch me as I cope with life, as simple as it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment